CITY YMCA LONDON’S LANDAID HOUSE APPEAL
HELPING YOUNG PEOPLE BUILD A FUTURE OF THEIR OWN CHOOSING
City YMCA London has already secured 82% of the £19m required for the development. We still need to raise almost £3.5m to finish the building.
We aim to have the doors of the new building opened by early 2020 - a tight but workable timeline which with your support will be possible.
Please join our Founder Sponsors and sponsor a room, pay for a bed or buy a brick.
We would welcome the opportunity to come and talk through our vision in person.
Please do EMAIL US and we’ll be in touch or call Chris East, Appeal Director on 07712 585776.
The Benefits of Giving
Giving brings a number of benefits:
- • Association with a high profile, local and successful campaign for an emotive cause
- • Demonstrating your standing as a good neighbour, your belief in giving young people hope and giving back to local community
- • Great media content and photo opportunities
Your logo on:
- • the building hoardings during the two year construction period
- • our appeal website
- • etched on the door of your sponsored bedroom
- • engage with young people about your services and products
- • create work experience opportunities for young people
- • create new local volunteering experiences
- • network with our partners and sponsors at our annual ‘To say thanks’ reception
- • host a team building event
A Registered Charity No 1053864 | A Registered Company No 03169665 | Regulator of Social Housing No H4099